Like Steve, blog easily about your life experiences.
Packing tips to hike in Torres del Paine
- Backpack (55L)
- A solid tent. Any tents with stakes are good.
- Sleeping bag & sleeping pad
- Hiking boots (real ones, not your sneakers you use at the gym as they'll get soaked in rainy days.
- Clothes (2 short-sleeve shirts, 2 long-sleeve shirts, 2 pairs of pants, 2 shorts, 4 pairs of socks + underwear)
- Rain jacket + Rain pants (for rain and wind)
- Lots of dry food (dehydrated meals, quinoa, oatmeal, granola bars, chocolate)
- Camping stove/lighter
- Gas (you'll find them in Puerto Natales at any supermarkets)
- First-aid kit
- Chilean Pesos (hostels, park entrance fees, reservations and to buy a chocolate bar for your last day on the 'O' trek ;)
- Campsite reservations + passport — they ask to see this at every campsite when you check in; you can’t just tell them your name! It’s nice to pack this in an easy-to-access place at the top of your pack.
?? currently in ??
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.