Like Steve, blog instantly about your personal experiences and stories.
Make sure you know these tips before visiting Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a little paradise on earth. You're gonna have a great blast there: here is a few tips to live the dream for your trip there.
1. Always carry a bottle of water with you. don't drink tap water there - you'll thank me later ;)
2. Eat the local food (like you'd do anywhere else on this planet! Sri Lanka has a simple but yet very tasty cuisine. Try everything, you won't regret it!
3. Hire tuk-tuks. Best way to get around towns. They are cheap, handy, and their drivers can turn into your personal guide. Go for it!
4. Travel by train. It's the cheapest way to get around Sri Lanka. And most of the time, you'll be greeted with mesmerizing views.
5. Bring always a pair of flip-flops to visit temples. You have to remove your shoes anyway to get into them and their temples are worth visiting. So why not wearing flip-flops all the time anyway ;)
🇫🇷 currently in 🇨🇦
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.