Like Steve, blog easily about your life experiences.
8 things to do in NYC
Be prepared because you're going to walk a loooot! Here are the spots I'd recommend you to go to:
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - if you're an absolute fan of classical art, you can spend - at least - half a day. As I'm kinda crazy with museums, I think I managed to stay 8 hours... without even finishing it (poor me!)
- Katz's Deli has legendary pastrami. It's often quoted as the best. I'm not a big fan of Pastrami but I have to say: it was pretty damn good.
- American Museum of Natural History - another day to spend at a museum. It's the best museum to explore human cultures and scientific discoveries.
If you get bored with museums, check out these places:
- Brooklyn Bridge is iconic. Totally worth running back and forth with a cup of coffee and a bagel (yes, that's a sporty breakfast
- Central Park: it'd be awful not to mention it.
- Chinatown, Little Italy: make sure you stop there at lunch time. From my experience, every restaurant is decent, I think it's worth the money. But some foodies will probably give you better recommendations...
- Brooklyn: spend a day or two in Brooklyn. The Brooklyn Bowl is a great place to go to for dancing. Also, take a walk in the Brooklyn Heights Promenade with a hot chocolate.
- Go to Roberta's Pizzeria: they have the best pizza you can think of. Go there an hour or two before peak times because New Yorkers know how damn good they are!
?? currently in ??
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.