Like Steve, blog easily about your life experiences.
A few tips to explore Ireland on budget
- Ryanair / Aer Lingus are the airlines you should consider if you're traveling to Ireland. As usual when taking plane tickets, book a while in advance,
- Man granny and mammy style b and b's are the best for accomodations. They usually serve breakfast and sometimes dinner and booze for unbeatable prices.
- Book train tickets in advance, if possible online as you'll be saving a lot.
- Don't go to pubs / restaurants for every meal. The food there is great but can be fairly expensive.
- Walk or cycle when getting around any Irish cities.
- Use their public transports. It's pretty good and they have cheap bus and rail passes.
- Never pay for 'traditional' cabaret shows as there are plenty of those that are free in many local bars.
?? currently in ??
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.