Like Steve, blog easily about your life experiences.
This is the best 6-day itinerary to expore Sri Lanka
Try to land in Colombo as it's the best starting point for this amazing trip you're gonna have :)
- Day 1: Stay the night in Colombo. Go for an evening stroll at Galle Face. Under good weather conditions, this walk will be a good start for Sri Lanka.
- Day 2: Wake up early and go for Anuradhapura. Spend the morning there, there's plenty to do. Move to Trincomalee for the night. Sightseeing there will leave you full of dreamy images.
- Day 3: Again: get up early and make a move to early to Fort Sigiriya for the first half of the day. Then start your move to Kandy where you'll spend the night.
- Day 4: Tooth Temple should be your first morning activity. Then, start your trip to Ella. And treat your eyes with amazing landscapes :)
- Day 5: Visit Ashoka vanam (Sita forest) and the other temples. Stay the night there.
- Day 6: Last day: leave for Colombo (take a train as you'll be rewarded with fantastic viewpoints on the ride to Colombo). Don't cry too much... and plan a second visit to check: Bentota, Nuwara Eliya, Galle and Katragama :)
?? currently in ??
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.