Like Steve, blog easily about your life experiences.
5-day itinerary in Thailand
I've been to Thailand 3 months ago and this is what I've done in 5 days.
- Day 1: arrive in Bangkok and then transfer to Pattaya. Later in the evening proceed for Alcazar Show. Every night, they have amazing art performances you shouldn't miss...
- Day 2: After breakfast, take a speedboat and go to Coral Islands (prepare your camera because you're gonna shoot a lot of pictures there). If you're into water sports, this is close to Paradise (diving, jet skiing and parasailing are the norm. Baking at the beach is another alternative ;)
- Day 3: Go back to Bangkok and just relax. Spend the evening shopping if you feel like it. Just take it easy.
- Day 4: You can wonder around in Bangkok, there is so much to do in the city. Enjoy some massages, do some shopping and prepare for departure.
- Day 5: Bangkok city temple tour/shopping-depart from Bangkok
?? currently in ??
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.