Like Steve, blog easily about your life experiences.
5 spots where Parisians love to go to
You're gonna have a blast my dear! I suggest you to check out the following spots:
- the Ground Control: If you wanna have a few beers in a old-fashioned bathtub, a portion of fries in an aircraft wreckage or playing ping pong (or just wandering around - we are talking about 6,000 m2 of free space - then, you've found your place). Great in summer to sip and meet people.
- the lavomatic: it's a speakeasy bar hidden behind... a laundromat (!)
- you should gallivant in rue Mouffetard on a weekday around 6-7pm. Perfect place to drink and start endless philosophical conversations
- Go get a few crepes at Josselin (it's in Montparnasse)
- Best pizza in Paris in East Mamma
?? currently in ??
Co-founder and CMO of FAQtr - the blog that gets you.