Like All, blog easily about your life experiences.
I'm thinking of going to Toronto maybe this October. What are your favorite (not too touristy) things/places to do there for 2-3 days?
Toronto is always a great city to visit almost any time of year as there are always events and activities going on around the city. My suggestion will be to check if there are events happening on the days you are planning to visit.
1. Distillery District - this commercial district has art galleries, coffee shops, antique shops, a number of dining and bar options, sometimes even dance and music performances take place. It's definitely not very touristy, it is also a local favorite.
2. Brewery tour - you can always book a tour with many of the breweries in Toronto. I have been to the steam whistle brewery, and enjoyed it. Admissions are around 14$ for one guest for a half hour tour experience. Visit their website for more programs and details.
3. If anyone is interested in history or art , the ROM is great and AGO for art enthusiasts. While Ago is free admissions for visitors 25 or younger , ROM has students and senior discounts.
4. Definitely stand in que to try Uncle Tetsu's Japanese cheesecake
5. Allan Gardens Conservatory -
The Victorian-era greenhouse is stuffed with tropical plants, and open 365 days a year.
6. Kengsington Market - Walk around this multicultural neighborhood in downtown Toronto. It's home to indie and vintage shops, art spaces, trendy cafes, a range of restaurants from casual to fine dining, cheese shops and even specialty grocers.