For the first time, I traveled in Uzbekistan.
Definitely one of my best trips.
Located in Central Asia, Uzbekistan is not yet a well-known country.
Steeped in history (many influences) and full of fabulous monuments.
Nature is breathtaking, and the sun is your every day date.
Three main facts I learned about the way of life :
- Education is a priority topic in Uzbekistan
- There are many traditions around marriage ; in parallel the divorce is widespread
- Young people dream of a more modern and Western model
I can only recommend visiting this country if you like :
- Trekking in desert areas
- Having tea time three times per day
- Taking pictures without being surrounded by a group of asian tourists
- Eating a lot (you have to taste the "plov" !!)
- Drinking shots of vodka with local people
- Sweating like an ice cream that melts
Have a good trip ;)